Effective date: February 3, 2017
Personal identification information
We don't collect personal identification information from Users. For example, we read your phone status in order to pause playback when you make or receive a call but don't collect information about numbers and contacts.
We may automatically collect:
- We use internet to determine your location country because some content is not accesible in every country
- Device and Usage Information that may include information specific to your mobile device (e.g., make, model, operating system, device identifier and similar information);
How we use collected information
Our Apps may collect and use Device and Usage information to improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
Sharing your personal information
We may share the information we collect with third-party business partners who commit to comply with applicable laws concerning their usage of the information. Our third-party business partners may use the information either for themselves or on behalf of their own business partners to:
- Operate and improve their services.
- Provide you with advertisements and information for products and services or send you other notifications based on variables such as your location, and assess your level of engagement with them.
- Carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using our apps, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our apps. Your continued use of the Apps following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.